Thursday, March 15, 2007

At Darren's

Bonjour Blog,
We went to Darren's crib today. Guess what? I couldn't wake up. Jessie woke me up in the end, she called me(: My mum said she woke me up at 7am as I told her to, but my response to her was "mm". & I think I'm sleep talking or something like that. Cause, I didn't know I said that.So, dear Jessie woke me up at 7.45am :D thank you loaaaaads. So, we boarded the same bus but we didn't sit next to each other, just one person away. Cause, by the time we reach her stop, the whole upper deck was 3/4 filled already. So, we sat beside each other only at Tanah Merah Mrt Station :D

Jess,Sara & Me reached Macs together, we walked in together(: Darren & Asaph were already there. This was all a last minute planning. We discussed it like, this morning, 12am. How cool. Then Sara was telling me about her house having road block last night/morning.

We seriously did our Music Project. Out of 8, only 5 came. Cause, K. Weijie & Wenjie didn't know. We played too obviously...Not fun if there's no playing. From Crescendo Park all the way to Darren's apartment is really far. Probably about a 10minutes walk.

I saw Jason Samuel Benedict & Lee Long Xiang today! Ohmygoodness. I can't believe I saw Jason. He still looks the same, just no more spectacles? Haha,Victoria boy. LongXiang's still the same, he's really close to his mummy, goodgood. Good old days in Jalan TK. :D

Yes, a major misunderstanding between we all & her. Tsktsktsk.

Daddy took over a Lighting Shop at Thomson there, goodness. I told him like a billion/gazillion times never ever get a shop. Rawr. But he won't even me handling the shop, its his staff. Daddy even bought a pool table for the shop. Like, lights & pool table?? ..... I bet my brother's going down there like every weekend, cause there's no age limit. & we can swim whenever we go there, cause there's a swimming pool :D

die, mummy wants me to go for swimming lessons

Cheeros(: